Thank you for looking at our careers page
At Finch Support services we are keen to recruit conscientious people to join our vibrant team. You will play a pivotal role in enhancing the well - being and quality of life of our Clients through assistance with their physical and personal needs and you can expect to be well rewarded.
- Flexible in your approach to providing care and support?
- Sensitive to the needs of vulnerable people who will rely on you?
- Happy to work towards QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care if not already attained?
- Passionate about care provision?
- Able to work independently?
- Punctual and reliable?
- A strong team player?
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- A warm and friendly disposition.
- Good communication skills.
- A commitment to delivering excellent service
- A desire to increase your knowledge and
- Ability to work flexibly on occasions to meet the needs of our Clients
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Free training & support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
- Flexible working hours -Zero hours or Guaranteed hours’ contract
- Free uniform
- Real opportunities for career progression
- Paid annual leave
- Annual award and bonus scheme
- Competitive refer a friend bonus scheme
- Monthly pay
- On-going 24/7 support
- Bank holiday premiums
Position is subject to satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities and London Living Wage Employer
Please complete and submit the form and we will be in contact shortly