Most definitely you can.
Each Care Support Worker has been carefully selected by us to make certain that they are honest, trustworthy, and dependable.
We train them, and evaluate them regularly in their work, to ensure they have the appropriate knowledge and skills.
We look for feedback from you to check they are meeting your needs and that they have a positive working relationship with you.
We will quote after we have met you and agreed your needs. As a local Provider, using local people, we have the basis for providing excellent value for money.
You should also be aware that there are a number of different ways of affording our services:
- Your Local Authority or NHS Trust may agree to pay us for your care.
- Your Local Authority may allocate you a specific sum of money to meet the cost of our services.
- You or your family/loved ones may purchase your service or add services to what your Local Authority or NHS Trust has agreed to provide.
Different people benefit in different ways, depending on their needs, but these are common themes:
- Improvement in quality of life
- Reduce the impact of medical conditions
- Reduce the need for unnecessary hospital admission
- Increased mobility
- Maintain or achieve independence
- Retain and learn new skills to aid self confidence
- Reduced sense of isolation (and the possible loss of self-esteem that often goes with it)
- Local sensitivity to social, cultural or religious needs
- Remain an active member of the community
Yes, we are by the Care Quality Commission, Location ID 1-2456647005. This can be checked by telephoning 0300 061 6161 or by visiting their website: www.cqc.org.uk