At A Glance
Many of us need support at some point in our lives from someone we can rely on.
Some of us need support from an early age, or as a result of an unforeseen circumstance or medical conditions. Whatever the reason; the need is just as strong. Just as personal.
At Finch Support Services Limited, we recognise how critical this will be to how you live your life. Remaining in your home; remaining independent and positive.
We also know that it is often hard to explain fully what you need immediately, and what you might need months or even years from now.
Our business exists to respond to your individual circumstances, both now and in the future. Our services are designed to meet the different needs and preferences of the people we support.
The Support plan which is drawn up with you will explain how we will support you but it will not stop there. Together we will monitor your progress, and agree on how to address changes as they arise – so that your Support plan remains both relevant and reassuring.
Our founder worked in the Home Care Sector before starting the business. This means there is a successful, eighteen year track record of providing personalised support services to a wide variety of people with varying level of needs.
We look forward to doing the same with you.
Our commitment to you
You can expect:
- To be involved in decisions about how your service is designed.
- To have a key Worker allocated to you.
- To be informed of changes that may impact on your routine however slight it may be.
- Your team of workers to have the skills required to support you appropriately and to be trained so they can continue to meet your needs if they change.
- Your Care Support Workers to be punctual at the times. If this is not possible, you will be kept up to date with progress.
- A pleasant, friendly, helpful, professional manner from everyone in our company.
We are authorised and regulated by the Care Quality Commission.